5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Offline Campaign Story Prep

Hello,

I searched to find an answer to this question, but didn't have any luck. So forgive me if this is a repeat question. I am trying to find out if there is a way to download the campaign story as a PDF so I can read it during my free time without having to run Fantasy Grounds each time.

I'm not looking to view character sheets or anything of that nature. Just the campaign story.

Thanks for any advice!

No, there's no mechanism to download material as a PDF, or viewable outside FG, at this time.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Note, you don't need a PDF or to download your campaign. FG is a client-server application. Meaning that the GM already has everything on their own computer. It's not hosted on "the cloud" somewhere else, it's on your computer. Just Start FG like you normally would, change to LAN mode from Cloud mode and start your campaign. It will be just like if you are online.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information