DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG - Available for night games

Hey I've been playing D&D 5e for a few years now, played mostly face to face. kind of was locked into the dm chair after my previous dm moved to a different state, after a little more than 2 years of being in the seat i would like to get back into the being a pc.
    I host a game on Wednesday for some old friends and coworkers so I wouldn't be able to play Wednesday nights.

FG License: Ultimate -
    Time Zone: Central Time USA
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Pretty much open to most - i do have a long hour day job - i typically get home around 745pm(Central) on weeknights and latest of 7pm on weekends - just can't play on Wednesdays (usually off on Thursday and Friday)

Term: I prefer long term, but honestly I'll be happy with just playing
    Voice: i have mics and can download whatever server client for voice chat.

Game System Preferred: I've really only played D&D 5e
    Game System Experience: 4-5 years on D&D 5e
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Still fairly new to this - most of my experience was face to face - I've only played on this system for about 8-9 sessions now on the GM side.

Character Type Preferred: I quite literally roll the dice to see what and how I'm going to play. the only classes i don't really vibe with is ranger and fighter.

i want to start playing also just joined FG, been playing D & D since 1983 i ma 54 yrs old & LOVE 5e above all. How do we
    connect/. i joined both Discords

Thread Information