DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 15 First 1234513 ... Last
    I have no issue with that. I just know when I put dark vision 30 feet I actually get dark vision 30 feet on the map and don’t have to manage that. I already have resistances or immunities coded and I just need to know if I might need to remove those
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Yeah, sense are the only automated thing on the charsheet, it's a bit counterintuitive

a few more things:

With this loaded: Extensions loaded.PNG
    Everything works except Hero Points is not showing that I see (Not a deal breaker as we don't really use it ATM)

I did notice that when the character sheet is at its smallest size, some things fall off the right side on a few tabs: Whole sheet.PNG, Char Sheet main tab.png, Combat tab.PNG

Not a big deal as it is fine if you widen the char. sheet.

But I now when I load all 54 extensions, something breaks the Extra Actions bar. I will search it down. and it looks like the portrait gets cut off as well. I also highlighted 3 words. 2 get cut off (Ranged and wounds - change to range and wound?) and subdual not sure what that is except it has the magnifying glass to adjust HP. If that is all it is for then the magnifying glass could be on the HP and the subdual box could be removed.

All ext Whole sheet.PNG
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

Found it.

Kelrugem's Extended Automation and Overlays

with it on : Error with Auto&Overlays.PNG
    and with it off : Error without Auto&Overlays.PNG

Loaded up fine (at first glance at least) with 50 or so extensions without Extended automation loaded. unfortunately We need Kel's extension, so I hope this helps
    Last edited by Morenu; September 28th, 2022 at 15:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    a few more things:

With this loaded: Extensions loaded.PNG
    Everything works except Hero Points is not showing that I see (Not a deal breaker as we don't really use it ATM)

I did notice that when the character sheet is at its smallest size, some things fall off the right side on a few tabs: Whole sheet.PNG, Char Sheet main tab.png, Combat tab.PNG

Not a big deal as it is fine if you widen the char. sheet.

But I now when I load all 54 extensions, something breaks the Extra Actions bar. I will search it down. and it looks like the portrait gets cut off as well. I also highlighted 3 words. 2 get cut off (Ranged and wounds - change to range and wound?) and subdual not sure what that is except it has the magnifying glass to adjust HP. If that is all it is for then the magnifying glass could be on the HP and the subdual box could be removed.

All ext Whole sheet.PNG
    1. I don't think Damned already uploaded my changes to his ext.
    2. Things falling off can't be fixed because other extensions overwrite the minimum size of the charsheet and this can't be changed via later in LUA. Nothing I can do, sadly.
    • The magnifying glass is for LiveHP. That is something I fixed yesterday, it's due to Kelrugem overwriting the subdual field anchoring. You can load my PR patch and use that. Kel said he is currently in some important work projects and doesn't have much time to update things. So feel free to use this substitute in the meantime. https://github.com/ZarestiaDev/Exten...zarestia-patch
    • I can change the anchoring of the label top wounds, probably at the end of this week. Ranged comes from Extra-Actions, Zygmunt can fix that if he wants :P
    • This version of Extra-Actions works fine for me, do you see version 1.16? https://github.com/Morturg/FG-Extra-...ses/tag/v1.1.6

And thanks for all that reporting!
    Last edited by Zarestia; September 28th, 2022 at 14:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    1. I don't think Damned already uploaded my changes to his ext.
    2. Things falling off can't be fixed because other extensions overwrite the minimum size of the charsheet and this can't be changed via later in LUA. Nothing I can do, sadly.
    • The magnifying glass is for LiveHP. That is something I fixed yesterday, it's due to Kelrugem overwriting the subdual field anchoring. You can load my PR patch and use that. Kel said he is currently in some important work projects and doesn't have much time to update things. So feel free to use this substitute in the meantime. https://github.com/ZarestiaDev/Exten...zarestia-patch
    • I can change the anchoring of the label top wounds, probably at the end of this week. Ranged comes from Extra-Actions, Zygmunt can fix that if he wants :P
    • This version of Extra-Actions works fine for me, do you see version 1.16? https://github.com/Morturg/FG-Extra-...ses/tag/v1.1.6

And thanks for all that reporting!
    Thanks for all the answers.
    Figured the window size was not really doable.

I put the 1.1.6 EA in my extensions folder and it did not overwrite anything. I do not see anything like "extra action" in Ext or Vault to delete., so it is still bringing up ver 1.1

can't figure out what to download for the PR patch and where it should be put.

will test once I figure it out

ok I have a few things...

Fully updated, PF1e

works as far as I can tell with almost all of the 56 extensions we use. (Turn off Extra Actions, Hero Points and Malady tracker)

1) Conflict with Advanced effects & Extended Overlay AND extra actions (with ADV character sheet on) both work fine independent of each other. The error makes the top ACS section smaller and it can be scrolled up and down independant of the rest of the CS. Extra Actions bar floats in the middle on top of that window.
    Adv CS with Auto & Over error.PNG

No error If only 2 of the 3 are run together in any combo.

2) Hero points by Damned does not show up at all with ACS
    3) Malady tracker by BMOS does not show up on the main page

I like the ADV character sheet enough to run without those 3 extensions (we really only use 1).
    Last edited by Morenu; October 8th, 2022 at 05:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    ok I have a few things...

Fully updated, PF1e

works as far as I can tell with almost all of the 56 extensions we use. (Turn off Extra Actions, Hero Points and Malady tracker)

1) Conflict with Advanced effects & Extended Overlay AND extra actions (with ADV character sheet on) both work fine independent of each other. The error makes the top ACS section smaller and it can be scrolled up and down independant of the rest of the CS. Extra Actions bar floats in the middle on top of that window.
    Adv CS with Auto & Over error.PNG

No error If only 2 of the 3 are run together in any combo.

2) Hero points by Damned does not show up at all with ACS
    3) Malady tracker by BMOS does not show up on the main page

I like the ADV character sheet enough to run without those 3 extensions (we really only use 1).
    Thanks a lot!
    I can take a look the coming week, have to do some rewiring & co. at home first

Glad it helps.

And the one other thing (we discussed before) was the portraits have a white background. without Adv CS, all of the white is gone on the Character window portraits and the active character bar (no idea what its called)

white background.PNG

without Adv CS

no white background.PNG
    Last edited by Morenu; October 8th, 2022 at 14:22.

Just introduced it to one of the other players... He absolutely LOVES the Action tab with 4 sections (and that items, spells, and weapons go to the correct tabs)

I noticed 1 more thing as I was redoing my character sheet. the + - (Expand & Collapse all) is missing on the items and other tabs.

Not sure if it can be done but it would be nice to have an 'add Spell Class' button on the weapons tab, so weapon or very combat oriented effects could be added there (Sneak attack, combat expertise, 2 weapon fighting...) things that I turn on and off in melee depending on the situation. (If added a + - would be good here too)

Thread Information