DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP - Sunday 7 - 10PM EST, Mostly D&D 5e

Hey all,

Relatively consistent group looking to add one or two more players. We are currently playing Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition, a homebrewed Dragonlance campaign DMd by myself. There are currently 4 reliable players and the DM. We've got a good rhythm going with this group and we're looking for a good fit to join, not just someone to make up the numbers. We are hoping for someone who will join us long term. At the end of this campaign, whenever that is, we may or may not change DMs or even systems (some of the players in our group are very interested in stretching and trying games other than D&D, at least for a little while).

We are role-play focused and story focused. If you are a murder hobo, a spotlight hog, a power gamer, or a rules lawyer, we are not the group for you.

If you're interested in joining hit me up with a message.

(Both of our typical DMs have the FGU Ultimate license and we are currently using Zoom for voice, though we may go back to Discord)

What is the current campaign about?

Set 20 years after the War of the Lance shook Krynn, a group of travelers united by the mysterious dwarf Dougan Redhammer witnessed the apparent death of most of the remaining Companions of the Lance from the war at the hands of a resurgent Dragonarmy. Their escape from occupied Solace has led them to pursue a wild story about an ancient weapon that the dark gods Chemosh and Morgion have sought since before the time of the Cataclysm.

The current group consists of a Gully Dwarf Barbarian, a Gnome Wizard, a Human Cleric of Mishakal (Life) and a Kender Rogue

Still looking?

hey I would be interested in joining your group still fairly new to 5e but the games I have been have been fun also would like to me in a more story focused game

Hiya! I am fairly new to playing D&D, but I've been consuming D&D content for a few years now. I'm currently in one other campaign as a player, and it's my first campaign. I've been in about 5 sessions now and it's fun, but I'm wanting more than just 3 hours a week of D&D. I enjoy the roleplay aspect the most. I'm not that good at it, but it's something I'm working on. I try and stay quiet when it's not my turn to speak and want everyone including the DM to have a fun time. I may potentially be interested in joining if you're still offering.

We appreciate all the interest, response was more than we'd expected. We are full for now

Thread Information