FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Yes thanks - no complaints, just giving a "unreal world" example of how I use it. Clicking the token is useful too...but not when the Elemental token is on top of the targets (it has to be moved then to get access)...again, no complaints just the way of it. I'm a big fan of using the target selector box for these stacked situations so it works best through the Table Resolver.

It actually didn't make it into v2.x conversion but should be in the next release. The difference is you will have to drop the tables on the Attack Table label.

The update earlier today includes the ability to add the non-attack tables to the Attack Table field.

Should we have seen this working yet, or is there a release schedule that means this is still pending for a yet-to-come update? In my testing it doesn't seem to be in effect yet.

Yes, it went out with v2.3.0. I just tested it and it is working for me. Are you dropping it on the Attack Table label for the item and not the actual field?

Attack Table with RR Table.jpg

Ahh...that is it; I was not dropping it on the label but rather in the blank field or on the expanded white list of tables as previously. I thought, at first, the distinction you were drawing was that I should drop it into the list now instead of the blank field. It never occurred to me to drop on the label and expect a result. But, yes that works. Thanks much!

Yeah I had to change it because the string field is disabled in this version so it wouldn't accept the drops.

Thread Information