STAR TREK 2d20

Script Error 78: hitpoints for monsters

Using FGII with the C&C ruleset. Drag a monster to the personalities and attempt to generate hitpoints. There is a "?" next to the hitpoints field instead of a dice icon, and when clicking on the HD field an error message comes up stating "Script Error (string "scripts\monsterhpdice.lua": 78: attempt to call field 'setValue' (a nil value)"
    What gives? Help is very appreciated. I am an FG noob and trying to learn.

Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Phrip
    Using FGII with the C&C ruleset. Drag a monster to the personalities and attempt to generate hitpoints. There is a "?" next to the hitpoints field instead of a dice icon, and when clicking on the HD field an error message comes up stating "Script Error (string "scripts\monsterhpdice.lua": 78: attempt to call field 'setValue' (a nil value)"
    What gives? Help is very appreciated. I am an FG noob and trying to learn.

Many thanks.
    If you have an issue with a Digital Adventures product, please send your issue to the email enclosed with your purchase. The FG forum is not the place to get support for Digital Adventures products. We do not check these forums for support issues.

Please send your issue, a screenshot if possible, and your exact keystroke/process to the email included with your purchase and we will feverishly work to solve your issue.

Regards,

Phrip,

I'm investigating this bug report at this time and will post back as soon as I have something to report.

Thanks!
    I am a Slow Processor, who soaks in the data, thinks, stares, tries to make sense of what I am seeing, hoping for a breakthrough. All around are snappier brains, busy being dazzling, but not mine, which just plods on until it finally sees something special, hiding in plain view.

Phrip,

I have identified the problem and I will get a fix out today. I apologize for the delay in responding, but I am on the road for work and have limited access to the 'net right now. I'll post here when the fix is in place and then DA will contact you with the specific steps needed to get the patch.

Thanks.
    I am a Slow Processor, who soaks in the data, thinks, stares, tries to make sense of what I am seeing, hoping for a breakthrough. All around are snappier brains, busy being dazzling, but not mine, which just plods on until it finally sees something special, hiding in plain view.

Phrip,

Drop me an email with your return address.

Thanks.

An email with fix instructions has been sent to all registered customers. If you did not receive an email please contact me.

Regards,

Thread Information