5E Character Create Playlist

(p2p) D&D 5E: Forgotten Forge: The Dragon Cult (Tuesdays)

After rediscovering the Forgotten Forge, the party traveled back to the colony of High Chapel, and found it under attack by a dragon and an army of raiders. Helping defend the colony, and then dispersing them further by attacking the raider's camp, they have discovered that the raid was orchestrated by a group called the Cult of the Dragon. Suspicions roused, the party is on the trail of what the cult is up to, and if necessary to stop them.

This twist on Hoard of the Dragon Queen is set in my own custom world of Ardoola. The party recently finished Lost Mines of Phandelver and wanted to keep going. Unfortunately, some of the players since then have needed to drop out due to some IRL stuff, and we are now looking to recruit more to join in on this epic journey

-----

Number Searching For: up to 3 more players for a total of 5.

Paid to Play: First session is free, then $15 per session
    Game Time: Tuesdays 7:30pm-9:30pm EST (will almost always go 10-20 minutes past 9:30). We skip the second Tuesday of each month for various reasons, though that may stop skipping in the near-ish future

System: D&D 5e
    Game and Style: modified Hoard of the Dragon Queen, adjusted to fit in a custom world and increased levels.
    Way We Play: discord chat out of session, zoom video for sessions (recorded for notes, will never post anywhere), and Fantasy Grounds for vtt (of course)
    Character Creation: the party just reached level 8. We use a modified standard array (17, 15, 13, 12, 10, 8). Players start with a basic healing potion, 2 more potions up to uncommon, a "point budget" for starting magic items (7 points: 1c, 2u, 4r, 8vr), starting gear budget of 1000gp (this can be used for +1/2/3 items and special metal items, but not other magic items)

My credentials: I've been running games professionally for over 2 years now, and unprofessionally for even longer. While I don't like tooting my own horn, my players have expressed how much they enjoy the custom world I've created which they are able to explore (and wreak havoc upon depending on the group), and the way their stories and actions affect the world on both macro and micro scales.
    Last edited by Shrapp; September 30th, 2022 at 02:35.

Thread Information