STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    P.S. Someone needs to get it through Monte's thick skull that not everyone has the option of playing in person.
    Been trying that for **years** ��

Drag-and-drop from the chat box, like damage numbers and hearing, into the CT specifically, please. Not necessarily the character sheet at this time, as I think that already works.
    Adding numbers to the CT.
    The beginning of any story is a happy accident; the end, a tragic fate.

Do you think the new OGL policy they just launched would help with FG?

I believe Poe is referring to being able to apply damage via targeting in the CT or by dragging a number from the chat onto a CT entry for damage/healing. I had forgotten that it's not working if even if it's currently designed to. The presence of a damage button tends to create an expectation of that functionality, but I've not dug into the ruleset to know if it's supposed to be there or not.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    I believe Poe is referring to being able to apply damage via targeting in the CT or by dragging a number from the chat onto a CT entry for damage/healing. I had forgotten that it's not working if even if it's currently designed to. The presence of a damage button tends to create an expectation of that functionality, but I've not dug into the ruleset to know if it's supposed to be there or not.
    Yes, exactly

Updates coming next Tuesday:
    [*][Fixed] Disconnect Damage Track from pool numbers. When a pool goes to zero, it will still increase the track, and when it goes from 0 to a positive number it will reduce the damage track. But the damage track can now be manually moved up and down.
    [*][Added] Added new Recovery UI. When you roll a recovery, a dialog box will pop up allowing you to distribute the results of the roll among your three pools. If you cancel out of this dialog you can still drop the results of the recovery roll from the chat window onto a single pool, as before.
    [*][Fixed] Fixed a bunch of faulty code in the damage application code flow. Dropping damage from the chat window should now work correctly, as will applying damage to the current target.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Updates coming next Tuesday:
    [*][Fixed] Disconnect Damage Track from pool numbers. When a pool goes to zero, it will still increase the track, and when it goes from 0 to a positive number it will reduce the damage track. But the damage track can now be manually moved up and down.[*][Added] Added new Recovery UI. When you roll a recovery, a dialog box will pop up allowing you to distribute the results of the roll among your three pools. If you cancel out of this dialog you can still drop the results of the recovery roll from the chat window onto a single pool, as before.[*][Fixed] Fixed a bunch of faulty code in the damage application code flow. Dropping damage from the chat window should now work correctly, as will applying damage to the current target.
    Sweet! Christmas is coming early this year!
    --
    I'm so bassic

In addition to what @darrenan is working on, I had already queued up a few other changes, and released today:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post663172

Regards,
    JPG

This is what happens when you're a squeaky wheel ;-)

It's also what happens when you have great developers and community. Y'all rock harder than granite!
    --
    I'm so bassic

It looks like some debug code got left in:

Code:
            Debug.chat(tostring(nWounds) .. " " .. tostring(nHP) .. " " .. sDamageType .. " " .. tostring(nTotal));
    I was just testing a fix to the damage on the combat tracker this past weekend. Thanks for the update with improved functionality for this ruleset!

Thread Information