DICE PACKS BUNDLE

cloud layer transparency loss

Hi folks,
    Reproduced this problem in a fresh campaign with only enough modules loaded to confirm (that is, the PF1e Bestiary and the module with the map I first encountered the problem with). I've tried going to more basic steps and could not reproduce, so the answer is somewhere in the following:

1. Added a water FX layer to the entire map.
    2. Added a painting layer
    3. Drew a "cloud" on the painting layer using stamp tools with opacity at about 90
    4. Added a cloud FX layer. Masked it, revealed the mask only on my cloud, with blur
    5. Built an encounter using stock NPC
    6. Dropped NPC on map
    7. Adjusted NPC token position
    Bam. The cloud layer turned to a solid black.
    Looks like closing and reopening the campaign restores the cloud FX transparency. However, moving any token on the map (whether it arrives through an encounter, CT, or is already present) once again kills the cloud FX transparency.
    This did NOT happen when I used a fresh map, so perhaps it involves interaction with the built-in LoS details from the module map?
    I have to keep prepping for tonight's session, but A) wanted to know if this is a known issue I could avoid or B) bring it to attention. I intend to do more digging into the specific interactions triggering this soon.

Thanks for reporting. It's probably something to do with FX masks, and either certain FX or another interaction.

I've filed a ticket with @cpinder to review.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information