STAR TREK 2d20

Combat Tracker - Expand All Info on Actor

Is there a way, official or mod/extension, to allow for a single click 'open all info/sub sections of an actor'? -- aka, targets, reach, offense, defense, effects.

It would be great if there was an expand all when you wanted to get a quick overview.

Also, is there a setting, that when someones turn comes up, their token is auto-selected?

Thank you in advance for any help,

cheersScreenshot 2022-09-14 211725.png

The "space" section is only size/reach, and is only needed for token placement; and the targets/effects are already shown as summary strings.

So, it seems that the only two sections that seem relevant to the discussion would be offense/defense, which is two buttons. Also, the system already automatically opens the "offense" section of any NPC for the GM, when it is the NPCs turn.

Regards,
    JPG

There is an option to auto center the map on that token on that player's turn, it's a per user setting though.

As GM I use this to select token on turn:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Select-On-Turn

alongside this one to automatically open the sheet of PCs and NPCs on turn:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Turn-extension

I find these are invaluable to the smooth GMing of my sessions.

Hope these help.

Cheers,

Simon

thank you! All of you, excellent information, I especially like the extensions posted. I can see the 'auto-open sheet' one being a double-edge sword, but I love the 'select token on turn' -- combat highlighting extension is extremely robust as well.
    Last edited by spencerg; September 16th, 2022 at 06:51.

Thread Information