5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    I see what you did here. I clearly said it was unforgiving and your forcing me to redo the code Try the newest build on the forge. If you don't set it up right its going to blow through your selections. if your advancement tab is not setup when you go to advance it wont automate.

If it's any consolation, I'm going to ask you how can I pay you a 6-pack of beer (or of your beverage of choice) as a token of appreciation

That combo box sucked. I try not to use them anymore. Let me know if you see any errors. I changed several lines and I did it really fast with minimal testing..

I think the last change might have broken the Gear selection in the Character Creator:
    now when I create a character with any playbook except the Chosen, it will skip the Gear completely (not throwing an error, it just doesn't prompt the choice of gear); if I create a character with the Chosen playbook (or I check the checkbox to build custom weapons in any other playbook) it will prompt the selection of gear, but then throw an error:
    Code:
    [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "Monster of the Week:..ipts/manager_char.lua"]:585: attempt to index global 'sDB' (a nil value)
    I'm poking at the code myself but I am still finding my way around where things are defined and what do they mean.
    Attached Files Attached Files

This is why I didn't want to poke at this.

Ok dude both were typos. Feel free to test it out. This is quickly becoming the old Woman who Swallowed the Fly scenario

Will do.
    Again, I do appreciate the patience. And in case I do not report back quickly, assume that no news is good news

I tested your playbooks you sent me and had no issues. so should be good to go

Hi! Has been this ruleset discontinued? It seems to be missing from the forge and the link provided in the first post seems to be broken.
    I did saw the video and got mind blown. So I would really love to use it into my games! You did a incredible job with it.

Thread Information