Starfinder Playlist

[Numenera] Speed effort cost spot in the character sheet seems ineffective

Hello!

Experimenting with the Numenera character sheet, it seems assigning 1 to the "Speed Effort Cost" place in the sheet doesn't cause said effort to subtract more of the Speed pool when I make the roll. I'm uploading a print showing the issue. The example character in this print has Edge 1 in Speed.

Thanks for looking it up if this is not the expected behavior in this particular character sheet.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'll have to look and see what it's trying to do with that field if anything. The Numenera ruleset hasn't been looked at since Numenera came out, since we could never get MCG to officially license the material.

Regards,
    JPG

So, it looks like this is just a placeholder field. It wasn't even in the original Numenera rules (based on my PDF); so it must have been added later as a placeholder. (Someone else added Cypher/Strange support, with Numenera as starting point.)

I'll see if I can trap that scenario, and adjust the application logic.

Regards,
    JPG

So, I'd like to say I'm much grateful for the improvements made to the ruleset in the last update! It's all great, subtle and very useful, thanks a lot!

They changed the way the cost of wearing armor works from the original Numenera release and Discovery & Destiny. The cost to Speed rolls is much more elegant and definitely easier to track.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Thread Information