(I had a similar post in the regular LFG channel, but I'm adding in looking for paid GM's, because I REALLY want to play)
FG License: Unity ultimate
Time Zone: Mountain time zone Canada
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I am currently available for (1/3)-10pm Sun, 12-5pm Tuesdays, (1/3)-5pm Wednesdays, 12-10pm Thursdays, 12-8pm Fridays, 12-10pm Sat. Sun/Mon/Tue/Wed/Fri I have to work around 7 campaigns I run.
Term: Long-term to forever
Voice: prefer voice, use discord myself, open to others.
Price: preferably around $15, but if I'm the only player, or if nobody thinks this is worth that price, I am open to negotiate.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 1e with mythic rules. Would also love kingdom building, custom magical item crafting, gestalt, and maybe some 3rd party epic level stuff(I have something for this).
Game System Experience: Pathfinder 1e, DND 5e, PF2e, some DND 3.5. Looked at Fate Core (Atomic Robo RPG), Cortex (Tales of Xadia RPG), Apocalypse (Avatar Legends).
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have been running games on FG for almost a 2 years now. I'd consider myself quite familiar, but there is always more to learn.

Character Type Preferred: I like to have craptons of customization on my characters and I love the Mythic rules from Pathfinder. I have options for many different types of characters, but I do end up usually playing the magic item crafter as most others aren't as familiar with the rules as I am.
About me: Hi there! I am a forever GM and I am looking to play in an over-the-top Mythic character Pathfinder campaign. Preferably something with a more relaxed pace and lots of downtime for crafting, retraining, and general character rebuilding/testing; maybe a sandbox game if possible. I am a bit of a joker, but I can be serious if necessary. I am currently finishing up playing a Wrath of the Righteous campaign, and I am quite disappointed in how rushed it was. I want to fully flesh out my character and have a complete set of equipment and potentially go beyond the regular lvl 20 limit. I can also do multiple characters if that works as well.

I realize this can be quite a lot to ask of a GM, but I'm not looking for anyone to break their back over this, just to be able to play. So I will take any level of GM willing, and I can help them learn if they are newer.