DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Adding Wounds to a Character Sheet

I apologize if this has already been answered or there is an existing thread out here on this topic.

My question is, on the player's character sheet there are three wounds. If a trait, edge, or ability adds a wound to a character, either temp or permanent how do you add the extra wound to the character sheet?

Thanks in advance,
    Merv

Quote Originally Posted by mervhd View Post
    I apologize if this has already been answered or there is an existing thread out here on this topic.

My question is, on the player's character sheet there are three wounds. If a trait, edge, or ability adds a wound to a character, either temp or permanent how do you add the extra wound to the character sheet?

Thanks in advance,
    Merv
    You don't add extra wounds to the character. Edges like Tough as Nails add an effect to the character which increase their wound threshold on the Combat Tracker, so they have to take 4 wounds to become Incapacitated.

Take a look at the Edge, you will see the effects in [] brackets [Wound Threshold = 4]

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    You don't add extra wounds to the character. Edges like Tough as Nails add an effect to the character which increase their wound threshold on the Combat Tracker, so they have to take 4 wounds to become Incapacitated.

Take a look at the Edge, you will see the effects in [] brackets [Wound Threshold = 4]
    Thanks for the explanation! This makes perfect sense.

Thread Information