DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    The OCR on some of these PDFs is less than ideal.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I agree. I did notice some of the usual OCR offenders such as "1d4 + l" with the "1" being substituted with the letter "L".

It's funny how these pdfs came about in the first place. Apparently WotC asked people to scan their old books, which is why there is a huge quality discrepancy, and either the scanner or WotC added OCR after the fact. Very little effort was made to clean up the scans or verify if the OCR was correct.

Quote Originally Posted by RRFG View Post
    I agree. I did notice some of the usual OCR offenders such as "1d4 + l" with the "1" being substituted with the letter "L".

It's funny how these pdfs came about in the first place. Apparently WotC asked people to scan their old books, which is why there is a huge quality discrepancy, and either the scanner or WotC added OCR after the fact. Very little effort was made to clean up the scans or verify if the OCR was correct.
    Some of the PDF are bad or don t translate well to a word document for editing but i have to be honest... after hours, days of checking the OCR, copy/pasting, adding automation... i recalled doing this one or the barbarian full time (8h a day min) over a week when i was in covid isolation...i might have overlooked the QC part of it at the end due to tiredness. So i am happy to correct whatever.

Just sent the last version with few more typos corrected. Let me know if you find some more. Thx

Natural Armor of the Minotaur

Yeah, but I don't still get the Natural Armor of the Minotaur like an Item, so I need to fix this manually. But no problem at all! Thanks again, readymeal!
    Last edited by Lothur; January 28th, 2023 at 02:48. Reason: Add "Natural" to "Armor", sorry :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Lothur View Post
    Yeah, but I don't still get the Natural Armor of the Minotaur like an Item, so I need to fix this manually. But no problem at all! Thanks again, readymeal!
    I initially created races with other than natural 10 AC through an effect but it would not work well with magical objects giving additional AC bonuses... So the only way to fix it was to create an object giving the matching natural AC.

Thread Information