STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Okay, so I was just using the local console when I tested earlier, but this morning was able to test with one of my players. They can hear the bell on all the appropriate chat channels, I guess it isn't ringing back to the console, which is fine, it just made me 'think' it wasn't ringing. So it IS working, sorry for the confusion...

Ahh, that would do it! Originally I hadn't checked for self messages but when I cleaned it up I figured you didn't need to be dinged for your own messages

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    Ahh, that would do it! Originally I hadn't checked for self messages but when I cleaned it up I figured you didn't need to be dinged for your own messages
    Yeah, the version before dinged everyone so figured I could just test on console. Works great.

Having an error with this in session tonight.

I as the DM hear it but none of my players are hearing when I enter things into chat.

2E ruleset, all the latest updates as of this morning.

Thanks,

BOB
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Hey there, it sounds like your players don't have the option turned on. It is per user, per client, so those that are interested need to turn it on for themselves.

Can you have them check and try again?
    Last edited by anathemort; September 10th, 2022 at 21:20.

AHH, I did not do that part of the troubleshooting. Sorry will test that and report back if there is still an issue.

Thanks,

BOB
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Thread Information