STAR TREK 2d20

Old Script Error

Hi - I've been getting the following script error when FGU is loading. It's been happening for the last few months but I've ignored it as it didn't appear to mess with anything.

Script error.png

Now I'm between campaigns does anyone know the fix?

Ta - Rainbird

The vast majority of script errors are caused by extensions and this one appears to be the same. Disable your extensions one-by-one, loading the campaign after disabling each extension, then when you don't get an error you know which extension is causing the issue. Then you can check for an updated/compatible version of that extension and if there isn't one, reach out to the extension developer to see if it's possible to fix.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe

Is that the XP Extension?

I posted at the end of the thread when I got that error, then posted an update to that extension.

The error does not cause any loss of functionality in the extension, it's about the announcement text that shows up in the chat.

Thanks Sulimo - yes, that was the one I was looking for.

Many thanks - Rainbird

Thread Information