DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Legacy Ark Games - Curated D&D 5E and AD&D 2E Campaigns - Campaigns 7 Days Per Week!

ABOUT THE DM

Hello all,

My name is JT and I run Legacy Ark Games, a now long time brand used both for my curated, premium D&D/AD&D campaigns as well as discussion of my gaming-related videos. I have been running D&D/AD&D for 20+ years and specialize in ongoing curated games which tailor worlds to my players, though I will also happily run standard modules as well. I am a friend to many in the VTT community and look forward to having you as a friend, as well as a client! My Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate license is accompanied by an array of books, meaning you need only the demo version to join in on games.

Regarding my overall mission, which is to provide you with great games tailored to your specific characters and interests, I work with gaming companies on improving accessibility for disabled gamers much like myself. That includes VTT gaming! It's very rewarding and has linked many times to my VTT efforts, in addition to my YouTube gaming channel which supports disabled gamers. I particularly owe the creators of Fantasy Grounds for kindly sponsoring me and my mission with all kinds of art assets and other materials with which to make many unique campaigns or expand upon existing modules!

I hope to raise money to have my Legacy Ark Gamebook Engine programmed before too long. It'll help me produce digital gamebooks of vast scope, like the good old Choose Your Own Adventure D&D books, accessible to both sighted and blind players and ready to be published on Steam. Got the programmer lined up, so it's just down to money and time! As you can see, I keep as busy as I can from the confines of my home and within gaming circles, whether charitable or professional.

CAMPAIGN INFORMATION

I offer games in a variety of formats, selected according to player interest or else by myself for promotion. These include standard modules, curated campaigns which effectively wait hand and foot on tailoring modules to your group for the ultimate campaign, solo campaigns, text-based campaigns which use the VTT for tactical purposes, totally custom worlds hand made by myself, and more! My menu of formats is intended to welcome everyone possible into my gaming community, as everyone has different expectations and wants in their gaming.

Parties preferring standard modules are very welcome, and I almost always expand upon the base content to significantly increase the amount of content in the campaign. You can even continue from one module to the next, keeping your group together throughout your adventures! Overall, I love to create campaigns and worlds which feel alive and interesting, with unique opportunities and chances to allow each character to shine by including aspects of their tales. Standard campaigns being run will be either by majority choice if you bring a full group and I am open to that game, or announced as being available by myself. Some games will be homebrew worlds, for which I will share documentation!

I want my campaigns to be living worlds in which your characters can thrive. Are we running a module and you want to go off the rails, or the same when you're following a major plotline in an original campaign? Fine, let's do it, I'll prepare the detour adventure for you! Want to own a keep or a shop, make your own magical items and spells, even be an original class linked to the campaign's theme? It's all possible. Let me know and we'll work it out. You can be someone in my games beyond just an adventurer, if that's what you want, especially in the long term and ongoing campaigns.

Note that all games use D&D 5E or AD&D 2E rules, depending upon which campaign is being run, naturally.

PAYMENT & CONTACT INFORMATION

My fees for all gaming formats are listed on the Discord! There's a list because I offer various formats other than just modules, and they're more or less involved, thus meaning a higher or lower price. However, a standard extended module campaign is $20/weekly session via PayPal. Other payment methods are being considered for the future. If you have further questions about payment or need to investigate the ability to pay using an alternative to PayPal, you should also feel free to reach out to me via PM here, Discord DM (you'll have to friend me), or by joining the Discord and inquiring there!

My Discord is Legacy Ark Games#0725 and you can also find me on the group Discord channel and Fantasy Grounds Discord as JT/Legacy Ark Games.

I am just returning to GMing after a long time away, partly due to my own health issues, and partly due to a parent having had cancer. These things demanded my attention before all else. A Discord is used to keep the community of players acquainted and friendly. This is a work safe, PG-13 server and the games are quite similar, intended to simply make everyone happy and to foster adventurous escapes during trying times on planet Earth. Avail yourself of the chance to meet new adventurers and plan for future campaigns!

It's my pleasure to be back and serving the Fantasy Grounds community, FG having so generously sponsored me with all kinds of artistic resources to support my mission of promoting VTT for players disabled and not. I look forward to providing my creative campaigns to you in as many formats as I can, with a menu likely to grow with further offerings as to campaign formats! Join the community, and I look forward to providing great and long lived campaigns when you do!

Private message or send me a Discord DM to discuss your gaming interests, be they a particular module or a curated campaign! In order to comply with Fantasy Grounds forum rules, I can't openly provide a link to my Discord community.

Best Regards,

JT
    Last edited by LegacyArkGames; September 1st, 2022 at 04:51.

The community has its first members, and I'd love for you to join them! The more of you there are, the more games I can run! If you have a group and a specific request, I'm happy to hear from you as well per the original post. Those of you wanting to join the community Discord where I run my games will need to PM, as I can't post the link due to board rules. Thanks, and looking forward to providing you with a fantastic adventure tailored to your character!

Bump! Please feel free to send me a Discord DM or a PM if you'd like a Discord invite, or to discuss a campaign, or all of the above!

Thread Information