FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last

Thread: So... Kingmaker

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Oh no! Get well soon.
    Agreed. I hope you get well soon!
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Kingmaker Development Update:

The Kingmaker AP and Player's Guide are both finished and checked in for review. The companion guide is already out in the store.

I am going to switch gears a bit and catch up on the other APs (such as Blood Lords so they aren't neglected) and will come back to the 5E Monster Manual and PF1e Bestiary shortly thereafter.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    The Kingmaker AP and Player's Guide are both finished and checked in for review. The companion guide is already out in the store.
    Fantastic news! Thanks for the update, and the work on this behemoth.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Awesome! Sounds like it might be ready to go right around the time I've finished recovering from my arm enough to run it. Funny how things work out like that.

I have to say excellent work on the Companion Guide. I have already incorporated it into my adventure. I will be so happy once the campaign book is out since I have converted materials all the way up until Chapter 6 and I have to say it has been a ton of work. Hopefully it wont be too much longer before the Campaign Guide is out.

I bought the PDF of it last night, knowing it'll make my FG purchase cheaper when it comes out. I have the original PF1 books, but this PF2 upgrade looks good. Can't wait to get into it.

Is there a place I should report an issue with the Kingmaker Companion Guide? I can't seem to find it.

You should report all Pathfinder 2e DLCs in the Pathfinder 2e DLC reporting thread. It is pinned within the Pathfinder 2e forum.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...C-issue-thread

Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    You should report all Pathfinder 2e DLCs in the Pathfinder 2e DLC reporting thread. It is pinned within the Pathfinder 2e forum.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...C-issue-thread
    Thanks for letting me know. I knew it was around here somewhere. Can we hope for the actual AP to be released tomorrow? Fingers crossed!

Well, the fix will be released by that time. I think some folks are on holiday vacations. I am under the impression that it is being targeted for final review and release next week. I don't control release schedules so please don't hold me to that though.

Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information