DICE PACKS BUNDLE

pathfinder 2e some eidolon skills are not even added

i totally understand that, secrets of magic has undergone throught A LOT of work, and it is still "Work In Progress" i just wanted to point this out, that's it.
    i'm making some backup characters for future campaigns and i see that eidolon automation is still, not a thing, so we are still using "brain, pen and paper" also the character creation tracker could be simplified giving a "show everything for X section" for future further character progression

Eidolon skills missing entirely unless one reads the module inside the app, the image from the far left is actually the data inside the module, also i do not know how to program, but if anyone knows if there is a way to add these skill actions onto the PC i would like to know.

https://imgur.com/a/FyBoaOu

Eidolon skills are added - the proficiencies are added when the eidolon is selected. Here we can see the Intimidation and Occultism skills being trained when the Anger Phantom Eidolon is selected:

Eidolon abilities are contained in the Eidolon entry, which is part of the summoner class lookup data:

This data is added to the summoner PC entry. So, yes, there is a little bit of manual work to add the Eidolon ability data to the eidolon itself. But the Eidolon data is there, it's not "missing entirely", and has been added to the PC for reference:

But, it would be better being automatically added to the eidolon record itself - so I'll look into the ruleset to see if that's possible.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information