DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

A call to arms for defense of the empire!

Any Warhammer Players out there that might be interested in a game? I am more than willing run said game. I have several years experience running games, and WHFRP in particular. I lean towards stories that embrace the setting, the darker side of the fantasy settings. Dirty, deadly and most of all, fun! This is more a post to see what kind of interest I can muster. I am still working on the game, even if I have no players, but players will obviously make the game a little more fun.

By they by, I am in Eastern Time zone. GMT-5 I belive. The day is still up in the air, and can be decided by the group should it solidify. Time can be anytime after 4pm.

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by thegameguy13; November 11th, 2007 at 00:50.

Good luck - Great Idea

I'm super curious about whfrp having never played it. If I can make the night and the time - I'd make myself available.

Sigurd

Also Eastern Time Zone.
    J.R.R. Tolkien wrote, "I wish life was not so short. Languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about."

I second that one, let me know the day and time (and time zone), I haven't played WHFRP in a long time.

Edit...

And I didn't read your post through to the end. I am EST as well, any time after 6:30pm on weeknights is good for me.

I'd be interested in playing WHFRP as well, but my available regular time slots are limited :/. Thursdays would be best for me, but I'll just lurk and see what you all decide on.
    --Shin

Warhammer

I was a die hard fan of WHFB version 1. I was very upset when version 2
    came out. However, once I played it, I was hooked.

Please include me in--and how I can help.

Markus Magnus

I know it has been a while since I posted in this thread, but I thought I would let anyone that happens to still be checking it that the game has been decided and times as well. We are meeting on Tuesday evenings from 7pm until 10pm. We currently have 3 players with characters, and our first session will be this coming Tuesday. You have a couple more days if you are interested, but I am not planning having more than 4-5 players. Thanks again for your interest.

I'd like to join should you have a spot available still. I'm in Mountain Time and Tuesday works just fine. Please feel free to PM me with any other details I should know.

Thanks,

Pusher

I'm still hoping to get to join, but I won't be back home until Wednesday (the 28th).
    --Shin

I am also interested in a warhammer game, let me know.

I'm in. Contact me through PM.
    Ultimate License
    Rulesets by NezziR:
    WFRP2 for FGI, WFRP2 for FGII, Dark Heresy for FGII,
    Savage Fallout for FGII and Savage Worlds, FGII help mod.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/fgvtt/files

Thread Information