Hi,
My name is Tedd. I've got about 30 years of DMing & GMing experience, I've been running 5e since it was released. I have experience with prior editions going back to AD&D 2e, which is what I started with, and retroactively with Basic and AD&D 1, plus numerous systems over the years, more than I care to count. I do use some homebrew, as I find tailoring challenges (including monsters) to the capabilities of the group leads to a more dynamic experience and, frankly, I enjoy the storytelling aspect of DMing the most and for me that means changing details here and there to suit my style.

Not gonna lie; I could use some money to expand my gaming library 8)

So, if you've read this far, here are the pertinent details...

Where? Fantasy Grounds Unity (I have the ultimate license so you only need the free version) and Discord for voice.

When? Tuesday mornings 10 AM EST (flexible on this one) OR Mon/Tues/Weds starting late (11 PM or later EST)

What? I have the following adventures for D&D 5e and would run any of them, so if you are interested, please state which adventures you're most interested in and which ones you'd be willing to play. (I'll note here that I've run Curse of Strahd multiple times and have a great affection for it, so if it seems like I cheerlead for CoS... well... yes)

Descent into Avernus
Curse of Strahd
Hoard of the Dragon Queen/Rise of Tiamat
Icwind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden
Lost Mine of Phandelver
Princes of the Apocalypse
Storm King's Thunder
Tales of the Yawning Portal
Tomb of Annihilation
Candlekeep Mysteries
Out of the Abyss
Spelljammer

I can run these adventures based out of Forgotten Realms, I'm reasonably knowledgeable about them from years of running D&D Adventurer's League, but my preferred setting would be Eberron (or my own homebrewed setting, but I've found for online games that's less accessible to players than things that have been published).

I am also willing to homebrew content for a campaign based on Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft. I have access to excellent maps, etc, but again that's something I find players need to develop more trust in a DM for 8)

Alternatively; if you wanted me to run an adventure not listed above, such as Ghosts of Saltmarsh or Dragon Heist, or Call of the Netherdeep (obviously I would run that in the world of Critical Role), you can "gift" me the adventure, and I'd be willing to run it. The exception is Wild Beyond the Witch Light, which I'm not confident I'd be able to run well.

How much? $10(us)/session. I ask you to pay for 4 sessions ahead of time. If I can cancel a session, I'll refund the cost of that session ($10). If you don't attend a session, that is on you. However I'm flexible (if you know you're going to be on vacation for a couple of weeks, for instance, and let me know ahead of time, I see no reason for you pre-pay for sessions you won't be in).

Rules? I do use some rules differently. I'll try to be as clear as I can about how I handle these things. Character creation would depend entirely on the Campaign we were playing, but in general expect me to use Standard Array/Point Buy (I never use rolled ability scores), starting equipment based on class & background rather than a flat amount of starting gold, etc.

As far as in-game rules, one thing that is a "house rule" for me is the issue of rolling skills. For things like Perception or Insight, where 5 or 6 people rolling the same skill check almost certainly results in success, I allow the players to either pick a person to roll for the group, or allow the group to make a group roll (50% of the group must succeed). For group rolls, another house rule I implement is that a Natural 20 counts as 2 successes, and a Natural 1 counts as 2 failures.

Other things I'm particular about are class and sub-class abilities not being mimicked freely by other classes (a prime example being "stealth" spellcasting, to me this is a particular ability of the Sorcerer who takes Subtle Spell. Otherwise spellcasting is obvious by the gesticulating, the particulars of the words being spoken, etc). Things like that. This isn't designed to be harsh but to make it so that everyone's choices matter and everyone can get the spotlight time they deserve.

In any case if this is something that interests you, please let me know, and I hope we can adventure together