5E Character Create Playlist

Red Hand of Doom - Converted to 5e

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: DND 5e - RED HAND OF DOOM (converted to 5e from dnd 3.5)

Time Zone: New Zealand Standard Time (UTC +12)
    Day of week and time: Thursdays at 8am NZST (UTC+12)
    planned start date: As soon as have at least three players. Ideally by September
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hour sessions, Weekly games
    Term: Possible to run up to 12 months. Will have session zero and commit to first ten or so sessions (first arc) then check in with players.
    Adult content - No. Limits on content would be further discussed in a session zero.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 65 Combat / 35% RP. I love RP elements so these will be present in combat too.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Looking for 3-5 players
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 6 with standard equipment
    Character restrictions: I'm a pretty chill DM. RULE OF COOL. If you wanna use third party stuff or UA just run it by me first.

Red Hand of Doom Scenario: A hobgoblin force is expanding and threatening the land. Confronted with the relentless advance of Azarr Kul’s horde, the characters must undertake vital missions to influence the outcome of the war. Can they shatter the armies of the enemy, or will Azarr Kul’s dreams rain destruction upon the human lands?

About Me: Hi there my name is Michael. I am a 28 year old guy with a background in acting training / voice over who loves storytelling and D&D. I have played since 2015 and have two years of DM experience. I am a very laid back guy with a sense of humour and don't take myself too seriously. I am new to fantasy grounds so will be learning as I go. Looking for players who want to play this epic story with me and have some laughs and a good time.
    Last edited by Rooster Bro; August 19th, 2022 at 06:53.

Awesome Glad to hear that you have had fun with that in the past. And yup I agree there is a tonne of great material in the module and would take a year plus to fully complete. Have updated the post to reflect length of game.

Thread Information