DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP Rolemaster GMT

Morning all - looking to start a new campaign (Rolemaster) in a homebrew world. Ideally Friday or Saturday evening with a start time of 7PM (GMT) (equates to 2PM ET). My previous ("The Praise of Old Men") Campaign is on what can best be described as a sabbatical while Players and GM take a break; it ran for over 4 years, I'm hoping it resumes at some point. I'd like a fresh campaign, level 1 in a non Shadow World setting to fill a void - looking to start in September if I can get 4+ Players. PM me if interested.

I would be happy to play some RM on Saturday, I have intermediate experience with the system
    I am in: GMT -5 Eastern Standard Time USA, Florida

I'm interested in joining a Saturday afternoon campaign. I'm usually available during your timeframe as I work shift work, so there will be times that I won't be available to play on a particular Friday. Would that be an issue?

Morning both - I currently have 5 Players and the time slot that fits them all is a Friday evening UK time - Friday afternoon US time. I doubt that works for either of you but if it does; send me a message. We have an Elven Rogue, Human Sorcerer, Human Barbarian, Human Fighter and Human Paladin thus far.

Campaign Setting.jpg

Hello to you across the pond.

I can do Friday afternoons sometimes. I work shift work so there will be days when I have to work on a Friday so if it's ok that I'm gone for one or two sessions (based on frequency of playtime) I'd love to join in if possible.

Thanks.

Thread Information