Starfinder Playlist

[PAID][LFG][D&D 5E] Guilds, Gods, and Grudges (Tuesday 9PM EST)

If you're looking for a premium experience, this campaign is for you! Come enjoy a quality game where every NPC has a distinct voice and personality. Where every action you take is met with a vivid description. Where your combat, social, and survival skills will be put to the test.

PAYMENT
    $25/per player is to be paid via PayPal prior to the beginning of that week's game. If you are not satisfied, I will refund you for that day's session, but you may be asked to leave the campaign. Session 0 is, of course, free.

SETTING
    In the Delimbyr Vale of Northern Faerun, you have heard of a new adventuring guild formed by the renowned hero, Erland Fasthammer. His reputation precedes him as tales of his heroics are commonplace even in the most remote areas. Fasthammer has now called upon the adventurers of Faerun to join him in forming a guild that will rival even the most outstanding Dragonmarked organizations of Waterdeep and beyond!

Now's your chance! Whether for treasure, reputation, friends, or revenge, this is the moment you've been waiting for. Fasthammer is the ideal benefactor that can make it happen, so you've heeded the call. Now you are on your way to the small frontier town of Feyburrow where the guildhall waits just along the outskirts.

But be warned. The frontier of Delimbyr is a dangerous place. It will take all your strength, cunning, and skill to survive in the unforgiving, yet beautiful land. Here's to you brave adventurer. Your acclaimed determination will see you through!
    Delimbiyr Vale.png

CAMPAIGN
    Welcome to Guilds, Gods, and Grudges! An epic, sandbox-style campaign where you'll take on quests and claim rewards to build up your adventuring guild. You'll live out your character's life in the traditional Faerun setting while a dark presence consolidates power at the edge of the world. Starting from level 1, you'll quickly gather XP through roleplay, encounters, and epic combats to advance your character into a demigod powerful enough to change the course of history. This campaign has been meticulously designed with player choice in mind. But your decisions have consequences (good and bad), and the story will be shaped by your actions.

SESSIONS
    Sessions will start promptly at 9PM EST and last between 3 to 4 hours with a 10-minute break about halfway through. I also have availability Mondays and Wednesdays if Tuesday does not work.

HOUSE RULES
    Starting out - Your first characters always start at level 1 and stats are based on the point buy system. You get no starting equipment assigned to you by class/background. Alternatively, you must roll for your GP amounts and do an initial buy-in from the Player's Handbook list of equipment. Afterward, your character must find in-game stores or treasures to receive more items. Your character must have at least one flaw, ideal, and bond. I'm fine with morally ambiguous, but do not make an outright evil character. This is not an evil campaign. Multiclass characters must be approved at session 0.

Gritty Realism (Variant) - PCs must now commit to 8hr short rests and 24hr long rests. During Long Rests, you must sleep for at least 8 hours and perform no more than 6 hours of light activity, such as reading, talking, eating, or walking. To manage some of the negatives of gritty realism, there will be certain items that can act as short or long rests ex. mana potions. Players can only take one rest per 24hr period and can only do so in a safe location such as a Guild Hall or an inn. (Elves can rest in half as much time)

ABOUT ME
    I'm a forever DM with over a decade of experience who values player choice. I love to roleplay and will get into character through the use of different voices and accents. I make my worlds as believable as possible with meaningful NPC and world interactions that are consequential yet fun. I do my best to describe every scene and action with fluid detail. This is ultimately your story, but I like to have fun too and will do my best to make sure everyone is having an enjoyable time. I am well versed with the Fantasy Grounds program and know how to use the systems to my advantage to provide a smooth experience for everyone.

SYSTEMS
    I have FGU Ultimate, so you can use the free version of the software.
    I run voice chat through a discord channel, no camera is necessary, but a mic and an account are.

Feel free to message me on here or Discord SoloKaiser#9386
    Last edited by SoloKaiser; August 31st, 2022 at 15:55.

The first session was completed with great success! We're still accepting players though! So if you're interested in one of the best D&D games you'll ever play, please let me know!
    Last edited by SoloKaiser; August 31st, 2022 at 15:57.

bump

Thread Information