5E Character Create Playlist

LFP - 1 player Wednesday Night [Cyberpunk]

FG License: FGU Ultimate License
    Game System: Savage Worlds (rules taught; no rules experience necessary)

Time Zone: Mountain (USA)
    Day of week and time: Wednesday evenings, 7-10 p.m.
    Planned start date: Started (4 sessions so far)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly Campaign
    Term: Long term.

Voice: TeamSpeak
    This will not be recorded.

Roleplay & Combat mix: I prefer a good mix of RP and action, maybe 50/50.
    Number of Players in game & needed: One of our players just started a new job and is now unavailable. I'm looking for 1 committed player. This is a campaign intended for adults. This is a very well-developed setting, and one of our players is new to science fiction, so we're patiently revealing things. Themes such as what it means to be human, dystopian corporate excess/intrigue, no easy/clear choices are common.
    Character starting level & equipment: These will be starting characters with one advance.
    Character restrictions: This is a serious campaign. Although we can laugh and have fun, there is no room for goofiness or chaotic behavior (player or PC). If you think it's fun to toss a grenade in the gears, this isn't for you.

Details of your campaign: This campaign is set in a dystopian universe where corporations have outsized power and influence. The value of human life is nothing compared to making a profit. PCs are "Lancers," short for freelancers (bodyguards, private investigators, bounty hunters, mercenaries). They try to find a place in explored space where they can carve out a life without being crushed in the gears.

Player expectations: Be mature and respectful. I'm understanding when life causes someone to miss a session or to show up late. When it becomes a consistent problem, (always showing up 15 minutes late, missing more than a couple sessions a month), I'd prefer moving on to keep everyone happy. Fun is the key in this hobby. I don't consider mistreating fellow gamers by being unreliable, arguing over rules, or being rude or cruel fun. At the same time, this is a dystopian science fiction setting. If you can't separate RPGs from real life, can't deal with in-game tension, get upset about the possibility of PC death, this isn't for you.

Cool!

How do you want me to send you connection info and campaign summary info?

davesnothereman#4833 is my discord if you like to use this

I sent a friend invite. Thanks!

Thread Information