FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFP Waterdeep Dragon Heist + Dungeon of the Mad Mage

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: DND 5e

Time Zone: +11 GMT
    Day of week and time: Thursdays at 2100 UTC (5pm est)
    planned start date: August 25th
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hour sessions, Weekly games
    Term: Long term 6+ months possible

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: ~50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2 need 4
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 with rolled gold and 'purchased' equipment
    Character restrictions: Using only PHB, UA, XGTE, MTOF, SCAG, VGTM

Details of your scenario: In waterdeep there lies a massive trove of gold embezzled by the former lord Neverember hidden somewhere in the city, recently Xanathar's guild found a key item in locating the location of the hidden vault containing the treasure only for it to be stolen. The ever paranoid beholder blamed the Zentarim for the theft and tensions between the two groups have reach a boiling point leading to violence in the streets and an opportunity for an enterprising group to perhaps beat every one to the treasure.

Hey there Im a relatively experienced DM of around Two years now with two long running campaigns under my belt as well as a few one shots. Im looking for players to join in my upcoming game set in Waterdeep, using the short urban campaign of Dragon heist As a prelude to The mega dungeon of Undermountain in dungeon of the mad mage. This long running game will take your characters from level 1 all the way to level 20 with dragon heist ending at around level 5. Im looking for players that will show up on time regularly, and can (hopefully) commit to the full campaign. Im more than willing to accommodate newer players as well as experienced ones. As far as characters go Im looking for PC's that can work in a more localized game that takes place within the city but wouldn't say no to an expedition into Undermountain if given the opportunity. If you feel this game may be for you, then feel free to respond to this post or DM me.

Sounds great. Still got room for 1 more? I'm happy to play whatever class/roll isn't taken care of yet. Discord is Scott#7523

If there is a spot available I would also be interested. Discord Is feastofsouls#5037

I'd love to play if there's room. I'm sn OG from 1st edition that moved to other systems like MERP and rolemaster eventually getting away from rpgs until coming back to 5e about 5 years ago since then I dm'd lost mines and storm kings thunder but have struggled to find a consistent game since the onset of COVID. Thanks for your consideration!

if u need player than i would like to join in...IRL work is on call but if not there i be here...pm if u need someone always willing to join campains...railroadcu7#6147

Thread Information