DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP - Pathfinder 2e

Hi.

We currently have a group of four players and need two more to fill in and round out the composition of the party.
    We've been playing for a year now and the chemistry is good so need someone that can fit in our group, team player, loves to roleplay and a table top game veteran, not a Rules-Nazi unless asked.
    We're a mix of roleplayers and like to be in character at times but we're not hard core either; we like to have fun.
    We're looking for ages 30+ that are mature - if you can call us mature

If you're interested we would love to talk with you so we can get to know you better.
    Disclaimer: Not everyone will be accepted. Know this and it's nothing against anyone personally.
    The DM and players will vote to bring you in.

Requirements: Discord, Camera and Mic, Fantasy Grounds Unity - I have a Ultimate copy so you do not need to purchase anything, only download a free copy of Fantasy Grounds Unity.
    I have most all the rule books installed already and if we don't have it, we have it in print. I'm always willing to purchase the better books and accessories if it helps
    Adventure Path: Agents of Edgewatch (with a spin and kick) - Currently 3rd-4th level. So far we are having a blast. Very long and takes you all the way to level 20.
    Setting: Absalom - Golarion during the Radiant Festival. Huge urban setting. Think medieval New York City.
    Hired as free agents to police the grounds, so basically you're private police and detectives during a fair that takes place every 100 years.
    For the most part evil characters will not fit into this group unless you have a darn good reason for it.
    If you are only looking to disturb our fun, please do not apply or waste our time on yours.
    Time: Every other Saturday, 12-4pm CST, sometimes we adjust but that's also the reason for the 2 extra players.
    Currently we have 3 martial players - Fighter (Cavalier), Ranger, Monk and a Bard. We need a spell caster and maybe a healer that's a caster (like a Cleric - Oracle, etc)
    However, a rogue could also be good or other options but I don't think we need another fighter type.

Interested? Let's talk.

Send me a discord message: https://discord.com/users/PantheraKrugeri#2490
    Last edited by pantherakrugeri; August 19th, 2022 at 04:23.
    Discord: PantheraKrugeri#2490
    Discord Server Channel: Laegroth

Above link didn't work but sent you a friend request that will let me message you? I'm the eternal DM but would like to play. I'm PST so 2 hours behind. I like to play rogues... but I am more on the hobnobbing hide in medium players shadows while backstabbing, artisan cooking, and general handling playboi style. I can probably swing a flavor of mage if you needed it. I played an oracle in WOTR and it was pretty nice, lol. Anyway, add me and we can chat. Time is kinky, but its possible

Quote Originally Posted by pantherakrugeri View Post
    Hi.

We currently have a group of four players and need two more to fill in and round out the composition of the party.
    We've been playing for a year now and the chemistry is good so need someone that can fit in our group, team player, loves to roleplay and a table top game veteran, not a Rules-Nazi unless asked.
    We're a mix of roleplayers and like to be in character at times but we're not hard core either; we like to have fun.
    We're looking for ages 30+ that are mature - if you can call us mature

If you're interested we would love to talk with you so we can get to know you better.
    Disclaimer: Not everyone will be accepted. Know this and it's nothing against anyone personally.
    The DM and players will vote to bring you in.

Requirements: Discord, Camera and Mic, Fantasy Grounds Unity - I have a Ultimate copy so you do not need to purchase anything, only download a free copy of Fantasy Grounds Unity.
    I have most all the rule books installed already and if we don't have it, we have it in print. I'm always willing to purchase the better books and accessories if it helps
    Adventure Path: Agents of Edgewatch (with a spin and kick) - Currently 3rd-4th level. So far we are having a blast. Very long and takes you all the way to level 20.
    Setting: Absalom - Golarion during the Radiant Festival. Huge urban setting. Think medieval New York City.
    Hired as free agents to police the grounds, so basically you're private police and detectives during a fair that takes place every 100 years.
    For the most part evil characters will not fit into this group unless you have a darn good reason for it.
    If you are only looking to disturb our fun, please do not apply or waste our time on yours.
    Time: Every other Saturday, 12-4pm CST, sometimes we adjust but that's also the reason for the 2 extra players.
    Currently we have 3 martial players - Fighter (Cavalier), Ranger, Monk and a Bard. We need a spell caster and maybe a healer that's a caster (like a Cleric - Oracle, etc)
    However, a rogue could also be good or other options but I don't think we need another fighter type.

Interested? Let's talk.

Send me a discord message: https://discord.com/users/PantheraKrugeri#2490
    ON HOLD. May open back up if we need more.
    Discord: PantheraKrugeri#2490
    Discord Server Channel: Laegroth

Thread Information