5E Character Create Playlist

Thread: Shared Images

Shared Images

Hi Folks,

About to start a campaign with my players and am running a 2nd copy of fantasy grounds so i can see what the players see. When I share a map they see the map but if they close the map how do the players recall shared images, notes etc. so they can make use of them or re read them? Many thanks
    "Prepare for unforseen consequences."

Everything that's been shared can be viewed again via the menu on the right, the same as how you would access them as a DM.

They only disappear from there once you actively stop the sharing from the radial menu you initially shared with.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    Everything that's been shared can be viewed again via the menu on the right, the same as how you would access them as a DM.

They only disappear from there once you actively stop the sharing from the radial menu you initially shared with.
    Ok, Thanks. I see that come under uncategorised images. Many thanks ;0)

Blog Entries
    Players might make a Note to keep a record of important info.
    They can drag the link from images they want to reference later into the Note and they will then be able to find those specific images (and other things).

If they click (or double-click?) on the token image on their character sheet, it will open the map that their token is on, assuming that map is shared.

Also, clicking the "All" button at the bottom of a library window will filter to show only shared records. It makes it very easy to find something you don't remember the name of as well as making it easy to unshare things as a DM.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    Also, clicking the "All" button at the bottom of a library window will filter to show only shared records. It makes it very easy to find something you don't remember the name of as well as making it easy to unshare things as a DM.
    Many thanks everyone, very helpful and appreciated ;0)

Thread Information