5E Character Create Playlist

Castles & Crusades Ruleset Issues

When creating a character, the space below the "rolls" and "points" tabs are missing text labels. The text labels show up in white using the d20 ruleset. Is this a known issue?

Alto,

I will look into this issue and get back to you pronto...

Thanks!
    I am a Slow Processor, who soaks in the data, thinks, stares, tries to make sense of what I am seeing, hoping for a breakthrough. All around are snappier brains, busy being dazzling, but not mine, which just plods on until it finally sees something special, hiding in plain view.

Quote Originally Posted by Alto Banor
    When creating a character, the space below the "rolls" and "points" tabs are missing text labels. The text labels show up in white using the d20 ruleset. Is this a known issue?
    Alto, Can you provide a screen shot of what you are describing? I do not see a "rolls" or "points" tab related to character creation.

Thanks.
    I am a Slow Processor, who soaks in the data, thinks, stares, tries to make sense of what I am seeing, hoping for a breakthrough. All around are snappier brains, busy being dazzling, but not mine, which just plods on until it finally sees something special, hiding in plain view.

Hi Alto,

Damn, it's always the little things.

I see the problem, and no it is not a known issue. Some text color control somewhere is set incorrectly. We'll get a fix out there ASAP.

Thanks for the catch.

This issue has been fixed, and an email with the fix info was sent to all customers.

Thanks again Alto for the catch.

Thanks!! Sorry I didn't get back to you, I was at work when I posted and was just able to get back to it tonight. I got the email so I knew you had it all under control!

Thread Information