STAR TREK 2d20

Shield adds bonus to Armor AC

I have recently encountered an error, in which in my game both worn armor and worn shield are all added up into the "armor" section of AC calculation. Can anybody help me on how to solve it?
    ss.PNG

Where did you find that item?

For the item to be considered a shield, the Type field must be "Shield" or "Shields", or the Type field must be "Armor" and the Subtype field must be "Shields".

I'm going to push a minor update soon to handle the lack of 's' for the subtype; but changing that would fix it right this second.

Regards,
    JPG

Unfortunately that is not the answer.

I have tried adding 's' at the end of Subtype but it did nothing. I also tried to change the type to 'Shield' but then it doesn't even recognize the item as an armor (no place to type in AC bonus etc.). When worn, both cases just add the AC back to armor field anyways. Btw, this is how PFRPG Basic Rules shields are configured:

Type: Armor
    Subtype: Shield

It won't change dynamically. It will have to be removed and re-added.

Also, the latest updates to the rulesets should capture that data now as well.

Regards,
    JPG

None of those work, even after removing and adding to character sheet from item pool
    ss2.PNG

try exiting, updating and reloading, this was being discussed in the 3.5 thread and it may be fixed now.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

I also noticed that you may have extensions loaded as well that could be interfering with the standard coding behaviors for the ruleset. There are no "Exterior Size" fields in the default item record.

Regards,
    JPG

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nar-Containers

This is that extension, I've turned off all extensions and this error still persists. I'm quite sure this setup also worked some time ago... until it stopped. Unfortunately I did not catch on which release that happened. Some real spaghetti code right there my dudes

EDIT
    Ok nvm, I've located the issue. There was one more extension that's responsible:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ance-Extension
    Last edited by Koojoot; August 16th, 2022 at 21:38.

Bmos has pushed a fix for his extension causing this problem. Thread can be closed. Thank you for everyone's support

Thread Information