FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFG 1 Player, LF any day but Tuesday and Thursday, US PST, prefer 5E or StarFinder

FG License: I have the paid Fantasy Grounds Unity
    Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time, USA
    Day(s) of the week, frequency, and time: I'm available for a weekly game, bi-weekly, monthly, etc. Free any day or time but Tuesdays and Thursdays
    Term: I'd prefer long-term to keep playing for a while... but down to work through a module/One-Shot for the experience.
    Voice: I can Voice Chat and am willing to download whatever software that is necessary.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e, Starfinder... but willing to learn a new system.
    Game System Experience: I have experience playing D&D 5e and Starfinder.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have yet to experience a game through Fantasy Grounds, I have dabbled with the software.

Character Type Preferred: I have several character ideas, but nothing is set in stone. I'd like to hear about your campaign and/or what everyone else is playing to see how I can fit into the group.
    About me: I run a D&D 5e in-person game on Tuesdays. I would like to get more experience as a player AND learn how to really use Fantasy Grounds. I'm a chill, easygoing person that loves to play games, have fun, be creative, and be social. I currently have a lot of time on my hands as I am currently out of work on a physical disability. Adult, Mature (enough), Friendly, Funny, and abhors interparty conflict. Anything else you wish to know, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

I have a starfinder game if you are interested 00:00 Sunday gmt 7pm est

Thread Information