DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Best way to track modiers to various Armor types?

I want to setup a way to track various components to Armor class... things like Dodge feat, Animal Companion natural armor bonus, etc. I realize I can just add these modifiers manually in the combat tab on the character sheet, but this would not keep track of what the source of the modifier is. This will become especially problematic when it comes to Deflection bonus... which can allow multiple sources to stack.

I thought I could add a dummy inventory item for each source of armor bonus... but it looks like armor in the inventory is not typed... it's just Armor bonus. I don't see a way to create an ability or item or anything that will add Natural, or Dodge, or Deflection bonus (etc.).

What's the best way to do this in FG?

There's no mechanism to do this currently. It's just about keeping track of which items grant you which modifiers. I guess you could add a note to the name of the item (i.e. " (+2 deflection AC)"), so that you can track and add/remove when needed.

Regards,
    JPG

I use this extension and I love it.

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/567/view
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Thread Information