Starfinder Playlist

LFP 1 or 2 slots remaining, for Mines of Phandelver

Lost Mine of Phandelver
    FGU LFP 1 player slot open
    FGU License: Ultimate license Unity (players only need the demo version)
    Game System: 5th edition D&D
    Time Zone: Central Time
    Day of week and time: Sunday 2-6 CST
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hours, every other week.
    Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and live streamed? No, but I will be on webcam so players can see my body language during RP with NPCs, and I encourage players to do the same, though this is not required.
    Roleplay & Combat: LMoP has all three pillars in it, though which is dominant depends on where you are in the module.
    Number of Players in game & needed: There are 4 players ready to play already and I have onr remaining slot.
    Character starting level & equipment: lvl 2.
    Character restrictions: Standard array of 17, 15, 13, 12, 10, and 8.
    Books allowed: I have everything except monsters of the multiverse in my client, so no MMM races. I as DM reserve the right to approve any character you come up with (but will be trying to accommodate you, within reason).
    Requirements: A good microphone, internet that’s reliable, a computer which can run FGU. Using syrinscape online player for sound, you will need that. Also, adults only.
    Beginner friendly? Yep.
    Party has completed session 4, session 5 is sunday. Looking for a spellcaster player, party has artificer, ranger, fighter, and rogue.
    Last edited by Kai Lae; November 23rd, 2022 at 03:37. Reason: One slot now open

Looking for a group for Sat or Sun or both. Like playing mages or healer clerics

I have multiple people requesting a slot in front of you, if none of those pan out I'll contact you.

I am interested in playing as well. What is the party make up as of now? Just trying to get a character idea.

All spots filled
    Last edited by Kai Lae; August 16th, 2022 at 03:55.

I now have 1 spot open again. Player who was playing Grave Cleric had to withdraw as he got injured, so his company changed his work schedule to when we are playing. Party has fighter, ranger, rogue, and artificer, so ideal player would be a full caster with healing (either cleric, or druid would fit nice).

Edit: Closed again.
    Last edited by Kai Lae; October 2nd, 2022 at 00:44.

I now have 1 spot open again. Party has fighter, ranger, rogue, and artificer, so ideal player would be a full caster with healing (either cleric, or druid would fit nice), but this isn't required by me (the DM). Sessions are 2-6 CST every other sunday, so ensure that you can be present to play. Next session is this sunday so I would like another player for that session.

Edit: Filled, thanks for the interest.
    Last edited by Kai Lae; November 28th, 2022 at 03:45.

Thread Information