Dune 2d20 #2
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Hi! Thanks for the great work! I am having a hard time using output from a table to generate an effect. I have made a simple table with the text (including the line break) like this:

Code:
    Blah blah blah. 
    [EFFECT] Stunned;
    Unfortunately it seems like the extension does not parse this:

Typing "/roll 0 [EFFECT] Stunned;" works as intended, and I can drag and drop the effect without problems:

What am I doing wrong here?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by obo View Post
    Hi! Thanks for the great work! I am having a hard time using output from a table to generate an effect. I have made a simple table with the text (including the line break) like this:

Code:
    Blah blah blah. 
    [EFFECT] Stunned;
    Unfortunately it seems like the extension does not parse this:

Typing "/roll 0 [EFFECT] Stunned;" works as intended, and I can drag and drop the effect without problems:

What am I doing wrong here?
    It must be another extension that you have that's overriding the table output code. What extensions are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by GEONE View Post
    It must be another extension that you have that's overriding the table output code. What extensions are you using?
    This is probably the reason as we use about 20 extensions in total. That means my syntax was correct with the table output, so I will start the elimination process

I'm having the same issue with my table effects and I seem to have found where it comes from.
    Everything works fine if my table is in "Show roll results" but stops finding the effects when the results are hidden.

Attachment 55307

I suppose it's not how it's supposed to work, I tested it without any other extension loaded and keep having the same results.

Quote Originally Posted by helarion View Post
    I'm having the same issue with my table effects and I seem to have found where it comes from.
    Everything works fine if my table is in "Show roll results" but stops finding the effects when the results are hidden.

Attachment 55307

I suppose it's not how it's supposed to work, I tested it without any other extension loaded and keep having the same results.
    Good catch! I've updated the extension so that hidden table results are also parsed now. The update should be available as soon as it's approved on the forge.

Glad if I could help
    Thanks for such a quick fix, i'll be sure to try it out once it's updated !

Updated to v1.0.7
    - Updated Mage Armor effect to use new tag format.
    - Actually set the live build to the correct version on the Forge (derp).

Thread Information