DICE PACKS BUNDLE

High and Dry Epilogue

At the end of the High and Dry adventure in section 11.02 there is a sentence that refers to a potential adventure called Project Steel...

As a referee, you could simply hand it over to the Travellers, but if you intend to play Project Steel next, the maintenance crew will discover there is a dangerous fault in the jump drive which will require parts.

Does this adventure actually exist? Searching around I did find something on from a publisher called ComStar Games that was published in 2009 for MGT1. Is that what was being referred to?

Yes the adventure that is referenced is the ComStar one.
    High and Dry is a updated version of a old adventure from the same era.
    Project Steel was sold in paper form only and never sold as a PDF.
    Don't know if Mongoose publishing is planning to release a updated version of Project Steel or why simply didn't remove the reference.

You can still find Project Steel paper books available online.
    There is also the Traveller HERO CDROM with Call of the Wild and Range War adventures that was part of the Project Steel campaign.
    But don't know if that's includes the complete Project Steel campaign.
    Last edited by Boldtaar; August 8th, 2022 at 18:14.

Yes, I was able to locate a copy, which is quite expensive these days, on Amazon. Ordered and on the way now. Will be converting into something usable for my group soon.

I did find on the Mongoose forums that they might, someday, possibly get the Project Steel MGT1 adventure converted to MGT2. Matt seemed very non-committal about the whole thing though. Other posts seemed to imply that there might be some unmentioned issues as well; could be licensing related. Who knows.
    Last edited by Stargrove; August 8th, 2022 at 22:44.

Thread Information