Hey!!! I've posted this a few places, so sorry if I sound like a broken record, I'm just a bit eager lol.

So, I’ve been dipping my toes into VTM for a while now, reading the rules, playing the interactive fiction games, and watching some playthroughs, and now finally I want to have a go at it. I’m not new to tabletops, I’m a pretty big veteran for many systems, and what I don’t know I assure you I can learn scarily quickly.

I’m looking for a group that would want to welcome a newbie into a campaign. I am a writer so I adore heavy RP and character creation, but as a fan of strategy and RPG games I also go ham for some combat!

A little about me: I am a gothic horror enjoyer, as well as an actual historian in training. Most think me as friend shaped, and rate my (horrid) voices as 12/10. I love many different campaign vibes from dark and gritty, to political fantasy, to cheesy teen drama.

I’m available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday evenings around 6:30-7 pm in the EST, though I am a bit flexible so no worries if it’s a bit later or earlier!

Preferably I’d like an 18+ (as I am in my 20s) LGBTQ inclusive group but as long as y’all r chill I’m chill!

If this sounds like a player you wanna have, then feel free to message me!