DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Mission to Mithril typo?

Hi all,

Just reading through Mission to Mithril prior to running it and I notice that in 3.02 Storms and Precipitation there is a table for Mithril Weather Conditions. Two dice are rolled for weather conditions but the table goes up to 20?? How can you get to 20 with 2d6?

Warm conditions are rare so I assume they would only happen on a roll of 12. I've altered the table to read 12-12 rather than 12-20. Is this correct or should I leave it at 12-20?

There is a process where you add +1 each day to determine if a storm hits but I don't see that applying for weather conditions?

On page 11 of the PDF it shows the following table: Screenshot 2022-08-07 101150.jpg

The text on that page is a bit vague (typically Traveller) on how you would roll above 12 though. It does mention positive modifiers to determine how severe a storm might be but does not really mention any mods for the Weather Conditions table specifically.

My guess is it was probably put in there that way in case you did add mods to your rolls for some reason and if you did have a max of 12 in the table and you rolled a larger number it may not give you a result(?).

Edit: Never mind, if you rolled above 12 due to mods it just returns "Warm".

Thread Information