GM Introduction
Hello everyone, Shatargat here! (Draconism is my content creation name)
I'm a non-D&D horror, occult and mystery focused gamemaster who has interest in lots of different game systems.
I'm planning to run different games in different days, starting with some Call of Cthulhu.
My 3 favorite games are KULT: Divinity Lost, Mörk Borg, and Call of Cthulhu, and I believe this says more, about me
For further details, you can check my GM Page on SPG (I checked that if SPG is violating the rules, and it seems not)

Game Information
This game is about a long railway journey from London to Constantinople (Istanbul), in 1923.

• From London to Paris, Lausanne, Milan, Venice, Trieste, Belgrade, Sofia, and lastly, Constantinople.
• You will be chasing a significant artifact, named "Sedefkâr Simulacrum", and every destination will have some clue about the big plot!
• There will be lots of weird events around the main story.
• Every destination will have their own side quests, generally related with the main scenario.
• I'm thinking about running Reign of Terror mini-campaign as a part of this long journey.
• Want to learn Call of Cthulhu system? You're very welcome to join the game!

Player Information
• This game is a weekly campaign. Generally, it's easy to add a new player into the game, so, you can join whenever you want, if there's any open seat.
But please consider to join if you can attend constantly.
• The game will start at 6PM for GMT+3//11AM for EDT// 8AM for PDT on Fridays. If you want to play this scenario but there's timezone conflict, you can reach me to run another campaign.
I have plenty of time to GMing multiple games. I believe we can find out a way.
• This is a paid game (obviously), and most of the cost will be spent on gathering more RPG resources (like scenario books, rulebooks, FGU modules etc.)
So, you also should take seat on SPG Game Page
And please message me your Fantasy Grounds name on SPG
• If there's any topic that triggers you, or make you uncomfortable, feel free to let me know. I like to have heavy horror atmosphere, but I also want my players to have good time. We can use X Card method.
• You can join the game with demo version of FGU.
• Rest of the details are already on the SPG Game Page I linked it above.

Extras
I also want to run KULT: Divinity Lost, Vampire V5, Symbaroum and some more as campaign, so, if you're interested in those, you can message me