5E Character Create Playlist

Brush lines not appearing until another action is taken.

After working on a map for a while, I become unable to use the brush tool as expected.

Unexpected behavior:

I go to use the brush to draw a line of the image. The image will not appear until I either draw another new line (then only the previously draw line appears) or
    I would need to take an action such as adding a new layer.

All the assets used in this should be either from the ultimate license or store assets.

Steps to reproduce with the attached campaign:
    Load the map "The Chamber".
    Brush tool > line tool. For stroke modify the image "Cave Wall 1 - brush png" from the shockbolt art pack.
    Attempt to brush a wall (brush stroke does not appear until your make additional strokes or take another "add" action to the map")

Please find attached a zip file of the campaign (less an empty images folder) for testing.

In addition to being able to reproduce this with this campaign, I am able to reproduce eventually on other campaigns as well.

Please let me know if any other debugging information is needed.

EDIT:

Further testing has revealed if I add another "painting" layer. The click a "painting" layer beneath it, I am able to use the brush tool as expected. So basically I need to keep an empty/unused painting layer above the one I want to work in to get this to function. Hopefully that will help narrow down the issue.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by beyonddevnull; August 4th, 2022 at 12:57. Reason: additional information added.

I am seeing this behavior as well. I will add more detail if beyonddevnull's information is not reproduceable.

Thread Information