STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Atracious View Post
    So, i could theoretically do it, if i had a second computer, a second account, and a second ultimate licence? then just use like a networked location to have the files shared?
    If you are tech savvy enough, you can do it with a virtual machine hosted in your computer (Hyper-V, VMWare, Dropbox). You'll still need a second account and second licence, though, but at least you won't need another machine.

Ignore
    Last edited by swbuza; August 6th, 2022 at 05:20.

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Oh, but there is a gotcha... content is connected to the username. So two accounts would not only mean two licenses, but two sets of content
    I would guess that Smiteworks wouldn't want to punish someone buying two ultimate accounts by forcing them to buy content again... couldn't you (potentially) buy two ultimate licenses under one account which would then both get all DLC on update? Either way, it seems like this is an edge case scenario that I would talk to support about as they may make an exception even if the standard implementation wouldn't allow it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lavoiejh View Post
    I would guess that Smiteworks wouldn't want to punish someone buying two ultimate accounts by forcing them to buy content again... couldn't you (potentially) buy two ultimate licenses under one account which would then both get all DLC on update? Either way, it seems like this is an edge case scenario that I would talk to support about as they may make an exception even if the standard implementation wouldn't allow it.
    Yes, you can have two licenses connected to one forum account. But you can not host 2 cloud games at the same time with the same user account. It's a limitation with the brokering architecture. You would have to host at least one of the games as a LAN game.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information