DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Dragons of Stormwreck Isle Starter Set. (the new one)

Is this going to be released on Fantasy Grounds Unity?

I have not seen it yet on the Fantasy Grounds store and it is released to the public already. So I am curious if it is going to be released soon?

Blog Entries
    Dragons of Stormwreck Isle will release on July 31 in Target (North America), and on October 4 everywhere else.

While we already saw a Dungeons and Dragons Dragons of Stormwreck Isle teaser thanks to a Hasbro trailer back in February, a D&D Direct livestream on Thursday confirmed the D&D book’s existence and release date. This announcement revealed the first clear look at the Dragons of Stormwreck Isle starter set – one that’s far better than the tiny, blurry picture that was in the corner of Hasbro’s trailer.

The new starter was released early to Target only. The general release I believe is 2 months later so I would expect it then.

Here's the product page: https://dnd.wizards.com/products/starter-set

General release is Oct 4th.

Edit: Don't know how I missed damned reply which answered the question... LOL
    Last edited by Griogre; August 2nd, 2022 at 17:43.

I wonder if Lost Mine of Phandelver will be free to FGU users. Like Beyond users which is available at no cost to all D&D Beyond users!

Quote Originally Posted by EllivasKram View Post
    I wonder if Lost Mine of Phandelver will be free to FGU users. Like Beyond users which is available at no cost to all D&D Beyond users!
    I imagine that's just a way to get people to sign up for a D&D Beyond subscription.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information