STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Official Fantasy Grounds Savage Worlds Game Days

Due to the success of the Fantasy Grounds Organized Play program we are gauging interest in expanding to other rulesets and publishers.

About
    • Games are FREE-TO-PLAY
    • Event management performed by Warhorn.net
    • The official Fantasy Grounds Discord server is used for voice and Game Day text channels. They are role-based so only those that want to see the tables and event information will be able to interact. Participants can expect to be tagged in Discord by role

Format
    • FG Savage Worlds Game Day will be run on one weekday a month. The proposed days, to be surveyed, are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday
    • Games should have a scheduled start time of between 2pm EDT - 10pm EDT/7pm BST - 3am BST/1800 UTC - 0200 UTC for Event Organizer support

Game Master Incentives
    • $5(US) DMs Guild gift certificate for each game run
    • 1,000 FG Forge Gold for every three games run (This is cumulative across all Game Day events)

If you are interested as either a GM or Player please fill out this form:

Survey removed

The survey will end in one week on or about August 5th.
    Last edited by GregRex; August 6th, 2022 at 00:54. Reason: Removing survey link

Survey says...

Our official Game Days will be held once monthly on a Thursday.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to fill out the form. We had 23 unique responses and we are going off the data to make the decision. I hope to see as many of you that can make it.

I can directly address the top two suggestions we received:
    - I will coordinate with the Fantasy Grounds Academy to see if they can offer some Savage Worlds instruction before the first Game Day.
    - Streaming will 100% be allowed. When the Event Organizer (that's me )solicits GMs for game submissions the Form will ask if your table will be streamed. It will then be listed clearly on Warhorn that it is a streamed game so Players understand and consent ahead of time.

Please join us on the Fantasy Grounds Discord server and react to the 'Game Day Player' role by clicking the green FG shield with the number next to it if you agree to the Codes of Conduct that is at the beginning of the channel. Some secret channels will open along with instructions to claim the GM role.

Discord Invite

Cheers,

Greg
    Last edited by GregRex; August 6th, 2022 at 01:11.

Reminder, tomorrow is the last day to fill out the questionnaire in the first post above.

Our first Game Day is a go for August 25th.

GM's please fill out the attached Form. Please ping me in Discord if you have any constructive criticism regarding the Form or even in general .

GM game submission Form:
    https://forms.gle/oMqZvbobMCEEckZ37

Players, we will have a link for player sign-ups after we collect and load the games onto Warhorn.net about a week before the first game is to begin. In the meantime please log into Warhorn and register for our event:

https://warhorn.net/events/fantasy-grounds-game-day

August 25th Game Day player sign-ups are now live!

https://warhorn.net/events/fantasy-g...chedule/agenda

Savage Worlds Game Day September 22nd

Game Master Registration is now live!
    https://forms.gle/CTm49BYLgGFReHTP7

GM Incentives:
    -$5(US) DriveThru RPG gift certificate for each game run
    -1,000 Fantasy Grounds Forge Gold for every three games run (cumulative across all Game Days)

Player sign-ups open on September 15th.

Is there anything for October? I have a Halloween special I was hoping to run? Can't find anything to create event for October.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey View Post
    Is there anything for October? I have a Halloween special I was hoping to run? Can't find anything to create event for October.
    Indeed we do. October 27th. I’ll have the GM submission forms out by this Thursday. Player signups will go live on the 20th.

October 27th Savage Worlds Game Day

GM game submission forms are now live. Player sign-ups will be live on October 20th.

This will be our last Game Day event until *FG Con 2022*!

https://forms.gle/Q5GFJsQYYEWUpDiF8

__GM Incentives:__
    -$5(US) DriveThru RPG gift certificate for each game run
    -1,000 Fantasy Grounds Forge Gold for every three games run (cumulative across all Game Days)

Anything for December 2022 yet?

Thread Information