FG Spreadshirt Swag

Weekly Friday D&D 5E, 7:30 PM - 12:30 AM Pacific (UTC -8 ) Need 1 Player

I have an opening in my weekly Friday game. I'm currently running a homebrew adventure path. The current characters have made it to 12th level. The adventure path of should take the PCs up to 15th+ level or so. Once we complete this campaign we'll start another one. This campaign is largely a dungeon crawl, since I haven't run one in a while.

The player should be mature, dependable and able to contribute to the game. It’s ok if you are new to FG, though you must be willing to learn to use the 5E ruleset efficiently so you don't slow the group down and you should be experienced enough with 5E that starting at 12th level is not a problem.

The group currently has a Monk, Sorcerer/Cleric, Wizard, Paladin, and Druid. The player that had to drop out was running a Fighter. We are not using the Unearthed Arcana but are using the classes options out of the PH, Volos, Xanathars and the Sword Coast Adventurers and race options out of the PH.

This is a fun long term game that has been running for years, so if you are looking for a long term, stable game this is a good group for you. I run a mix of my own stuff or modules and if someone else wants to co-DM or run a few adventures that's fine too. I've been running D&D and other RPGs since the mid '70s so I’m an experienced DM.

You will need an FGU standard license or better to play as I have the standard license not the ultimate. You also need a working head set and teamspeak as we use voice chat to play. I use voice to narrate setting, combat and other information.

If you are interested PM me or reply here.

I am interested.
    I could replace the fighter, or play something like a bard, if the group wanted to bring in some of those rogue-like skills

I imagine you're full by now, but if not, I'm interested in playing.

Thanks for the interest, but the game is now full.

Thread Information