5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Will they simply be viewable in the CT, or will they be editable/togglable like how effects can be toggled?

They'll just be viewable as they are shown in the NPC record.

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by GEONE View Post
    Sure thing, here you go. Attachment 53838
    THANK YOU.

Sometimes there are changes and reactions that make me wonder if some people wouldn't be better off playing a boardgame/videogame instead of a TTRPG...

Much appreciated for this extension!

I was looking at how to get these back into the CT.

Tweaking aesthetics at the cost of utility...

This extension appears to throw an error upon adding an NPC to the CT starting today with the release of 4.4:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string ".._Resistance_Effects:..manager_combat2.lua"]:17: attempt to call field 'getCustomAddNPC' (a nil value)

It results in the NPC being added to the CT, but all of it's abilities show up blank.

Quote Originally Posted by mattvictim View Post
    This extension appears to throw an error upon adding an NPC to the CT starting today with the release of 4.4:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string ".._Resistance_Effects:..manager_combat2.lua"]:17: attempt to call field 'getCustomAddNPC' (a nil value)

It results in the NPC being added to the CT, but all of it's abilities show up blank.
    Please report errors with extensions in the thread for that extension. The extension dev will need to be made aware of the issue, and they may not see this post tagged on to an unrelated thread in the support forum.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Please report errors with extensions in the thread for that extension. The extension dev will need to be made aware of the issue, and they may not see this post tagged on to an unrelated thread in the support forum.
    The "Forum Thread" link in the Forge points here...

The "Forum Thread" link in the Forge points here...
    That's weird. Sorry, I didn't realise that, as this isn't really an extension thread, it's a general support thread. Hopefully GEONE will see your post...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'm assuming something in the new update broke this or removed that function, but I don't see any notes relating to getCustomAddNPC in the patch notes. I'm not sure what function replaced it if it was deprecated. Maybe a moderator could provide some input?

I've updated the extension to work with the latest versions of FG and the 5e ruleset.

Thread Information