STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Hi @jaharmi,
    I've some fixes to existing extensions and a couple of other projects I'm working on atm, but after that I'll probably take another pass over this one and see if I can add that kind of thing in for the DM's side of things.
    As ever, I promise nothing

Cheers, Steve.

That’s cool, thanks.

I had another monster with Parry after I posted. I don’t think I remembered to use it once!
    Fantasy Grounds Unity on macOS Monterey (v12) with an Intel Mac

Just pushed a fix for the below issue.
    The ext should now detect the 'Shield' spell if it is under any header that contains the word 'spells' i.e. Spells(Wizard).
    Let me know if it doesn't

Cheers, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day All
    My players and I love this extension! I was going nuts because the Wizard in my group has Shield and it was not working for him but it was for the Sorcerer.. Well come to find out that not only does the spell name need to be Shield but the spell level header does as well! The Wizard made his char in the Char Wiz and it called his spell header "Spells (Level 1) (Wizard)".
    After trying to figure this out for a couple weeks now it dawned on me to remove (Wizard) from the header and it worked!
    Thank You JRowsey1 for pointing me in the right direction!

I also believe this is working alongside the 'Combat Automation' extension too, although the automation carries on even if you can shield (don't think I can do anything about that).
    You could always make use of my undo extension if the target does sheild though

If someone else could let me know if these 2 extension are actually working nicely together that would be appreciated.

Cheers, Steve.

So just started testing this and noticed that it only displays the shield option in chat to the PC if the attacker would miss if shield is used. Is this correct?
    If so, I would like an option to turn this setting off, as part of the point I would like is to hide this fact from the player and they choose to use shield whether or not they would know if it would work.

I'm really new with this ext, so if this is hard to do, or not how this ext works let me know. I will double check. Thank you so much again Stv for your hard work.

When I've finished my current 'project', I''ll probably be having another pass over this one to add a bit more functionality.
    At the moment @ MrDDT you are correct, it only shows the shield notification if the player has a reaction AND the shield would prevent the attack from landing.

Cheers, Steve.

My players love this ext. The reminder has helped them a lot. They asked me if you have ever thought about coding a reminder for absorb elements or uncanny dodge? Passing it along.

Funnily enough, this ext is getting mothballed in the near future as I have a new one coming soon that deals with most of the reactions.

Cheers, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    Funnily enough, this ext is getting mothballed in the near future as I have a new one coming soon that deals with most of the reactions.

Cheers, Steve.
    Sweet! Looking forward to it.

Thread Information