DICE PACKS BUNDLE

High level adventures

I am currently taking a party through The Rise of Tiamat and I expect the players will be at level 14 or 15 at the end of the campaign. If the players decide that they want to continue playing the characters they have invested so much time into, what adventures are available for parties of that level?

Blog Entries
    There are two sites I know of that you can search for adventures by levels (and other criteria):
    https://www.adventurelookup.com/adventures
    https://merricb.com/2014/08/14/the-g...5e-adventures/

That said, for my campaign (first to go to tier 4) I found that pre-written adventures are... not so good in this tier. Mainly because of 2 reasons:
    - Party balance. By this time the power of a tier 4 party can be vast
    - By this time, I think the players are not wanting a new antagonist or new plot, but are rather looking to wrap up all the loose threads from their previous adventures.

My campaign started with my own Undermountain, moved to Dragon Heist and then Sleeping Dragon's Wake, Storm Lord's Wrath, and Divine Contention. After that Tomb of Horrors and a few other one-shot style modules and a bunch of homebrew. They just killed Dagult Neverember and put the rightful heir back on the throne of Neverwinter, are now hunting down Ammalia Cassalanter and then will end with killing Ebondeath. All threads from those previous adventures. Nothing I planned, but rather adversaries that "got away" unplanned from previous adventures (except Ebondeath, who was poorly done in Divine Contention so I altered him to be a campaign level repeat adversary). But, that's me. Hopefully you find what you want in the above links.
    Last edited by LordEntrails; July 26th, 2022 at 00:09.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information