DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Chat Line Spacing

I don't know if this is the exact place, but could you tell me or tell me which file is responsible for the spacing of messages in the chat, I ask because I increased the size of the Tokens and with that I would like to organize or better adjust to be aesthetically better with my change.

Moved to The Workshop sub-forum- this is the best place to ask about coding and modifications.

You could adjust via the frame associated with the chat mode - see details on the chat data structure in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...996644567/Comm

In CoreRPG the frames used for the different modes are set in gameelements.xml
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I don't know if you can change the positioning of the icon, text and dice roll to the level that you'll need. I think the code in the application uses the space taken up by the roll result and the icon to determine the space left for the text. If the icon is too large then that can mess up the placing as you're seeing. If you widen the chat window (unlock it and widen it) does everything display on one line?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Trenloe, I won't say today, but I will probably show on video the chat expansion and what happens

Thread Information