5E Character Create Playlist

Items do not show up after creating character via Character Wizard

I'm just start using FGU recently. I have come across this problem of inventory. After several tries of creating characters by the Character Wizards, all of my characters' inventory consisted of only two kind of weapons, golds and nothing else. I have to drag the adventuring gears packs from the modules manually to their inventory to make them have those items. Am I doing something wrong, am I missing something, or is it a problem of modules?

Creating character
    สกรีนช็อต 2022-07-24 232433.png
    Inventory after
    สกรีนช็อต 2022-07-24 232453.png
    The used modules
    สกรีนช็อต 2022-07-24 232932.png

Thankyou
    Attached Images Attached Images

Try closing the SRD and the Basic rules since you obviously have the PHB. Those two books aren't needed if you have the PHB and they aren't as complete. My testing suggests that they also interfere with the inventory system in the character wizard in some way.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Try closing the SRD and the Basic rules since you obviously have the PHB. Those two books aren't needed if you have the PHB and they aren't as complete. My testing suggests that they also interfere with the inventory system in the character wizard in some way.
    I actually haven't own any paid source book, PHB also. At first, I hope I can just use the modules that came with FGU. Guess I definitely should have bought it. I'll try that. Thank you.

Ah, my bad. I was looking at your choices and did not think that combination was available with just the Basic rules and the SRD; but I see now that it is. At any rate using just those modules doesn't add inventory items it would seem. But when I test with the PHB it does work.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information