STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    It's the parentheses

Ok least we figured that out thanks. I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

Looks really cool! Definately be grabbing this if it gets PF2e support

Quote Originally Posted by CassMerry View Post
    Looks really cool! Definately be grabbing this if it gets PF2e support
    I think there might be easy ways to do that. Easiest would just be for the creator to add PF2e to the game systems it can be used for, I think. I know there's a free extension around here somewhere that lets you use extensions built for one system in another system, and I know it can be done manually (though with forge updates, you'd have to keep changing it every time it updated, I think).

It might already be listed as an allowed. Just not sure how the rolls will work. I'll check next time I am on my computer. It's not a ruleset that I am going.to.add official support like I did for pf1 or 5e/2e

So I ended up buying it to see, sadly it seems that PFRPG2 isn't in the allowed list, and (probably because it's forge) it's stored in the vault instead of extensions, so the files are all zipped and password encrypted, so I can't do the usual and fix it for pf myself. Is there anything you think could be done? I'm happy to tinker and fair enough not to officially support it, but right now it's kinda impossible as far as I know to make it work unofficially either. No worries if it's not an option

Yeah I'll add it today so you can check it out.

CassMerry

It is allowed on PF2. You have to update the weight manually. I see there is a bulk block but on inventory there is weight. So I am not sure how Trenloe set that up.

Awesome, thanks! Seems to be working, but I'll use it for a few games and see if there's any weirdness that comes up and if there's any easy workarounds without having to mess with the actual files. Cheers!

Testing stuff for a bit the weigh mechanic seems to be working fine, I think it's just that the bulk weight ends up being a little higher than weight so the GM needs to remember to be a bit generous when setting up the ration:weight ratio. The only oddity I've noticed is that when crafting the ingredients don't get removed from the player or crafting window inventory, but that might be on purpose?

Thread Information